myra's ballet

Thursday, November 25, 2010

in case you missed it . . . my first movie . . . a rerun . . . Cezanne . . . and . . .

'It's a duck pear JanettMarie!'
by myra anderson
a tribute to JanettMarie.  Her pear paintings are so beautiful that she just made me try one!  I bought two watercolor sets JUST BECAUSE THEY WERE ON SALE and now I have to figure out how to use them.  This small pear ala JanettMarie was fun!  It's a 'duck pear'.  I am sticking to the challenge of painting with watercolors because of Carol.  I did a lovely ballet shoe -  perhaps I will post it next!  This is one of my first movies about Cezanne featuring the artwork of Liza Hirst.

2 comments:

JanettMarie said...

A very nice "duck pear" it is!

JanettMarie said...

Myra, I've made a "duck pear" since you've painted this..
Let's see if I can connect the two...
http://janettmarie.blogspot.com/2010/12/december-pear.html
Tell me "December Pear" doesn't look like a duck... you know, it kind of looks like a big turkey about to be baked for Thanksgiving!
: ) Couldn't help myself!