myra's ballet

Thursday, January 6, 2011

bonnie paint your pretty pansies and put them in the pot . . .

Bonnie paint your pretty pansies and put them in the pot
by myra anderson
Congratulations to Bonnie Heather who was able to retire and will have the opportunity to cultivate her love of art!  She said that perhaps her first series with be 12 paintings of pansies.  When it comes to flowers - she also paints them beautifully!  In this drawing I tried to add pansies but they just did not look right.  I thought I had better leave the flowers to the experts!

Also, I added the blue sky and the green grass using a photoshop type program.

2 comments:

Cathy Bueti said...

Very cool Myra! Love the color you added! :)

Helen H Trachy said...

Serene work!I' m thinking of adding a pansy.:-) Helen