myra's ballet

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

bonnie in the summer sun . . .

'bonnie in the summer sun'
It's been weeks since I have drawn the human figure.  Quite frankly I am a little afraid now.  I do feel encouraged by artists like Bonnie whose drawings inspire me to sit down, listen to something pleasant  and draw.  Yes, I drew 'bonnie in the summer sun' a few weeks ago - before the pinched nerve in the arm thingy.  I have gone from 'two numb fingers' to 'weird feelings in the fingers'.  Now that's progress!  It is my doctor's opinion that I got a pinched nerve from eating one too many chocolate cookies combined with constantly sleeping on my hand.  What is he trying to say?  I need to be like Bonnie -  get my little fan - and take plenty of walks in the summer sun!

3 comments:

cath said...

Quel désagrément d'être gêné aux doigts et un nerf coincé si j'ai bien compris cela n'est pas agréable, tu dessines à nouveau c'est donc bon signe, tu vas mieux..bonne continuation!
bises -cath

Carol Blackburn said...

Sweet one, Myra. Hope you heal fast!

Bonnie Heather said...

Oh Myra, this drawing is soooooo good. I love her expression and realistic figure...wish it was mine.