myra's ballet

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

ballerina colors for carol . . .

As you know . . . I want to become one of the great painters of the ballet.  There was a story on the news the other day about homeless people who were given an opportunity to paint.  I believe that a vacant building was converted to an art studio.  The artists' works were very, very beautiful!  There were beautiful portraits, landscapes, still life, ocean scenes and what's this . . . someone there was a great painter of the ballet! AaRRGH!  (I'm jealous of all of the great painters of the ballet).  Back to work! 

7 comments:

martinealison said...

Une très belle attitude dans cette dernière oeuvre avec comme toujours des couleurs qui m'enchantent.
Gros bisous.

Carol Blackburn said...

Most beautiful one, Myra....I do love it. Don't be jealous of anyone, Myra....you are famous in your own right.

Unknown said...

Don't worry is a matter of time. If you paint very frecuently you will get it. I say this, because I'm almost a great painter. I only need to live 100 years.

Bonnie Heather said...

Beautiful ballerina! Maybe she could dance at JanettMarie's virtual party.

Catherine Jeffrey said...

The colors and the gesture of this picture are wonderful. I love the white showing that allows the suit and the dark value of the hair to stand out. Beautiful!

cath said...

joli travail et belles couleurs !.
cath.

Marian Fortunati said...

Nicely done!