myra's ballet

Friday, December 31, 2010

interesting drawing video and . . . a question for janettmarie . . .



This is not how I draw.  I don't draw in such a 'civilized' manner.  After watching this video several times I think I will try this method 'for the experience' and report back.  I wonder how other people draw.  I find it fascinating.  Also I'm hoping that JanettMarie will one day do some progression shots of her work.  Sometimes as I go through the day cooking, cleaning and trying to do good to others I wonder 'how does she get those colors and textures?'  'Does she do workshops?'  'If so will she let me in for free?'

2 comments:

JanettMarie said...

I think the artist may have taken notes from that little book I have. I recognized the torso and pelvis shapes right away! Not sure if I draw this way, not really sure how I draw come to think about it. Good thing for new years and days and months!

JanettMarie said...

Hi Myra,
I would let you in for free, don't tell anyone though...
I am not to the workshop level, but maybe a road trip to Richardson, TX is in store!
In 2011, one of my goals is to make a little video for my buddy Myra!
Happy New Year!